About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Wednesday 11 February 2009

An Amaizing Glitch That I Figured Out!!

ok iv figured out a new glitch and it really works!! ok 2 do the glitch firstly stand near any member penguin, and click on them and then quicky click on urself!! and there u should have atleast copied something of that other person. the weired thing is that thing is that u will be wearing some of the other penguins clothes but u will only be able 2 c that in ur player card and like in the pic i still look the same but my player card has member clothes on!


hers 1 pic of this odd glitch i found.



hope it works on u but if it dosent click on another penguin insted. :):) :D:D

9 comments:

River Racer said...

kewl ive done that before but it didnt work anymore D:

Anonymous said...

Hey Saavy, it's Seichi. Cool site! Have you seen ine? I am having a party on Saturday. Check my sight and let the other CPG and CPG mods know! It says my user is clubpenguinkingdoms. I had to do that tho. Beleive me it really is me. LOL

Cearch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
techdeckguy said...

Please come to my Party!

DATE:14th Feb 2009

TIME: 2:00 PST PM

SEVER:fjord

ROOM:The Cove

CP Romania said...

that's cool! you rock!!

Anonymous said...

i dont thin it works with member :(

Arrow200 Club Penguin Blog said...

Does it go in your invintory?

Unknown said...

awesome even mimo posted that glitch

Narutofan564 (CPG MOD in Training) said...

hey saavy its me narutofan from mimo chat and nice site

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!