About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Sunday 22 March 2009

Good And Bad News :) :(

hi ppl its me saavy. well the good news is that its mothers day today here in the uk! hope all u penguins r giving ur mum something special. :) i got my mum flowers XD lol. and the bad news is that today at 3:30AM in the morning celebrity jade goody died of cervical cancer :( R.I.P Jade :(
im really sad for jade cuz of her story :( any of u that might have watched big brother could have seen here on there wen ther were racial things happening, im not gonna go talk about that rite now but all i wanna say is R.I.P Jade Goody and Happy Mothers Day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss her too saavy. ;(
You are entered in.
Rest in Peace

~NYYYYKKKKKIIII~

Anonymous said...

hey, cool site. keep up the good work.
remember the name
Confupenguen

Tennisbaseball said...

Hey saavy plz visit my site and follow and can you try to be a mod.it would really help if someone famous like you would try.
my site is BbPolo745.blogspot.com

thank you
Bb Polo745

Brodude13 said...

Hey saavy i was wondering if you could visit my site and follow it.It is brodude13.blogspot.com.
U rock!

Brodude13

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!