About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Monday 30 November 2009

Coins For Change Coming To Clubpenguin!

hey guys! remember the coins for change? where we donate our club penguin money and help people out there that are less fortunate than we are..... Well club penguins coins for change will start on the 11th of December till the 20th of December! :D Thats a nine days of donating you club penguin coins and making a change out there! Like club penguin says, "It can change the world" which is very true if we all work together ;)
Coins for change is earning coins by playing games, and giving them to donations pots that will be all over the island. Every donation that you will give out will help us all raise 1 million dollars, and that 1 million dollars will be divided into 3 categories which are:

Helping kids that are poor
Helping kids that are sick And
Helping the environment



Also... This year there will be a benifit concert at the lighthouse!! :D :D this will help club penguin raise money for less fortunate people.

AND rockhopper will be coming too to kickoff the party!!! :D WOOOT! and he will bring rare items to club penguin even items that will help you donate money for coins for change in your igloo! how AWESOME IS THAT?!?! (MEMBERS ONLY I GUESS)

So guys please tell me what games you will play to start saving them for the coins for change, id love to hear your stories. ill play everything i can to make a change! :)

SAVE YOUR COINS N KEEP THEM! :) :D

Saavy

1 comments:

Whizzbobrox said...

can we meet on cp plz

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!