About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 11 March 2010

Happy77 Talks About Club Penguin Toys

Hola penguins! Upupin here.

Happy77, a female Moderator posted about CP toys on the CP Blog. Here is what she had to say:

"Greetings Penguins!

A few weeks ago, when the team showed the new orange puffle toy, lots of you wrote how stoked you were. (FYI - I think the orange puffle's HILARIOUS and I'm pretty sure he has a sweet tooth like me.)

Well, the buzz on the island this week is about Rockhopper and there's been some talk around here about a new Rockhopper stuffed toy! I wanted to know more so I asked someone on the team who helps with toys.




Q: The orange puffle seems pretty loved. But what else is new?
A: The newest toys are some 9" stuffed toy penguins - there are a few different ones - including Rockhopper!

Q: Where can we get them?
A: They'll be in Disneyland Resort in California and at Walt Disney World, Florida really soon - and the team's working hard to get them in more places, too - like in Disney Stores and at the CP Online Shop. Keep checking those places. Also, each one comes with a code to unlock items online. And we've updated the Treasure Book!

Q: What should we do if we have toy ideas?
A: Give us all your feedback. Tell us what you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to see in the future!

Hey - good luck catching up with Rockhopper while he's on the island. I hear he needs your help to find Yarr...

Until then... Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team"


Pretty cool huh? Make sure you go out and buy one of these marvelous toys, they come with a coin code! (Coin Codes are used to unlock extravagant items for your penguin).

Do you have a CP Toy? Tell us what kind you have!

~Upupin

0 comments:

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!