About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Reviewed By YOU!


Hey Everyone! This Weeks Reviewed By You Is Here! Check It Out!

Last week club penguin asked you who you'd go on an adventure with and where. And Chubby The P said:

If I could go on an adventure, I would go with my mermaid friends under the sea! We would swim through forests of seaweed, discover lost treasures, and collect glittering shells! We would go in search for a sunken ship, and bring back pearls, diamonds, and coral! We would swim with colorful fishes, and jump in the sparkling waves with the dolphins. And when we were tired, we would go have a picnic of seaweed rolls and sand cake under the waterfall!
Awesome Review Chubby! And Awesome Name Ya Know xD

That Was Awesome! This Weeks Review From Club Penguin Is "If you could hang out with Rockhopper for a day on the island, what would you do?" Niceee I Think I Got My Review Ready To Be Posted! =D

Dont Forget If Club Penguin Pick Your Review You Will Get 10000 Coins Added To Your Inventory! =)
Thats All For Now People, Later! XD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome theme! -owl

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!