About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Wednesday 26 August 2009

NEW Header, Side Bars And Twitter Party!

hi guys, long time no see eyyy? LOL! well have any of you noticed that i have a new header and 2 side bars now? well its all thanks to an awesome penguin called ray toolbear! he rocks! he is also a really good graphic designer but hes not so familiar with blogger, his even better with wordpress.

i will be having a HUGE party in like 1 week or so because of getting 100 twitter followers :D :D also they will be special guests and they are:
Tooly228
Ray Toolbear
Loki Terry
Monkey Dude
Jeepkid7

they have all said they would love to come! how awesome is that?? :D :D spq, niceplayer and jmann might come aswell, hope they do :)

My Only Special V.I.P Guests Are:
Zxz192
Matthew722
Frostylittle

i only chose them 3 because they are always there for me and i have known them for more than 6 months or over, thank u guys for being there for me :)
i will soon be making a party banner and it will be after neighborhood survival finishes, so keep on checking this site for more updates on whats going on! xD

Saavy

10 comments:

Club Penguin said...

Nice Nice! Like the new post

-Ray Toolbear

DaGamer said...

Can I come? I follow you on twitter.

-Dagamer (Cp name Matt james)

Safa153 said...

I hope, I will be there! Special guests are really 'Awesome' ;))

=> Safa153 (CPG MOD)

CGS SpArTaN said...

Hey Saavy! Awesome I hope I can make it =)

Hedgehog 14 said...

awesomee haha

Anonymous said...

Heyy cena! Its David!

You needed help changing sidebar colors? Hears how.

Find

#sidebar-wrapper {
width: 220px;
float: right;
word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */
overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */
}

Make the following changes.



#sidebar-wrapper {
background:#10AADE; You can change the background color! You just need the code!
width: 220px;
float: right;
padding:0;
color: $sidebarTextColor; (Sidebar text color)
font-size: 80%; (You can change this to any font size you want!
word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */
overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */
}


For any questions respond to me on twitter!

twitter.com/98david762


Sinserly,

98David76

Frostylittle said...

Ok Ill try, and all of those VIP guests are some of my best friends on cp. And cool new wallpaper and sidebars.
~Frostylittle, President of CPN

flab147 said...

how do u make 2 sidebars and are u ever gonna make mods

Dex Dude said...

Oh I was scared for a sec there cause I thought it looked a ton like my banner so I thought my graphic designer did it. It looks awesome though!

~Dex Dude~

Anonymous said...

savvy sucks

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!