About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Friday 28 August 2009

Nothing Much Happening...

hi people! just leaving a post about the new pin which is the koi fish pin which is located at the cove, or you can just see the pin tracker on the right side bar :)

And on club penguin the stuff that are going to happen are:
The fall fair from September the 4th to September the 14.
A new penguin style catalog on September the 4th till October the 1st.
A new play at the stage. Penguins that the time forgot.

And thats about it for the next weeks or so :) are you all ready for the fall fair?!?!? ITS THE BEST PARTY OF THE YEAR! i cant wait and i would love to hear on what games you all think will come back :)

saavy

3 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

i like fall fair but i dont like havin 2 get all the prizes on all my pengys lol. the new pin is koool

Safa153 said...

Club Penguin called Fall Fair 07; 'Biggest Party EVER' and I think Fall Fair 09 will be BEST ever because we will PARTY with Rockhopper or maybe with a new BG during Mini games and Awesome prizes! And I hope CP won't get back last year's items... That makes me a bit 'angry' lolz... And also CP usually gives HEAD items; I have 26 head non-member free items! Lol..

P.S If you don't get it what BG is; BG means background... Rofl,

That was a very long comment but I always like TOO LONG comments, lol
Laterz and Bye...
Sincerely;..
With lots of 'smiles'...

=> Safa153

Rj2k8 said...

Saavy THERE ARE NINJA FOOTPRINTS ON THE PET SHOP ROOF! PLEASE THANK Rj2k8 if you use this!

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!