About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Sunday 27 December 2009

Membership Contest Begins!

Hi ladies and gentlemen! today is the day, the day im starting my very own first membership contest! WOOT WOOT! im so excited! are you? well you all should be because it starts today! read the second paragraph so you know what you have to do and follow the instructions.....

Ok here goes guys! under this paragraph i will be posting 10 Outfits and your job is to vote for your favorite outfit on the poll on the right side bar of this post. THATS ALL! Just vote for your favorite outfit, or the one you like the most, or the one that suits you the best, or the one that you think you will look good at! XD and DONT FORGET to vote on the poll on the right sidebar from this post because this is VERY IMPORTANT!

And The Outfits Are...:

Outfit 1
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 2
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 3
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 4
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 5
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 6
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 7
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 8
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 9
↓↓↓↓↓↓


Outfit 10
↓↓↓↓↓↓



Finally! There Are The Choices. your job is just to simply vote on the poll which is located on the right side bard from this post. DONT FORGET! Voting on this poll is VERY IMPORTANT! so you all must vote on the poll for this to work out. the poll ends next week Monday so start voting today!

Also this is not an ordinary contest, its different than other normal membership contests. voting will make a huge difference.... thats all i am saying for now until next time.........

Saavy

3 comments:

Safa153 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Safa153 said...

Great contest, dude! It will rock! :D

=> Safa153 <=

penny mickey said...

Hey Saavy!
It's me, Penny Mickey! (Remember me?) I voted in the poll! Sounds like the contest is gonna be very cool!

~Penny Mickey

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!