About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Monday 4 January 2010

Loads Of New English Servers!

hi ppl! im here with an exclusive post about new servers! well club penguin has added on 12 new servers! well they may be more but if i missed any out then leave a comment ;) here are the new servers!



If You Cannot see the picture then here are the new servers:

Burg
Cabin
Cloudy
Cozy
Dry Ice (safe Chat Server)
Fog
Sled
Slippers
Sparkle
Snow Board
Snow Covered (Safe Chat Server)
Snow Plow

There Are all the new servers! :) Credit to my bro pup320 For Telling me ;)

Please give credit if you are making a blog post about the new servers IF YOU saw It On My Site. Thank You. I Will really appreciate it if anyone gave me credit, be honest and do give me credit. =)

Anyways keep on checking my twitter for any new updates or giveaways! xD and also the membership contest is coming soon, maybe tomorrow ;)

Waddle On Penguins!!

Saavy

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I don't think Snow Plow is a new server. BTW congratz on top mod!

Lexi said...

How do you make such a cool banner too? You should check out my site

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!