About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Monday 25 January 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER! :D :D

OMG!! WOOT WOOT! Hi ppl saavy here! we had a whole hectic week last week abut the membership contest and the poll! the votes have been going up and down for everyone but over all we all have found a luck number winner! And That is entry number 3! WOOOOOT WOOOOOOOT! GO ENTRY NUMBER 3! Whos The awesome penguin that drew the entry Number 3 did you all hiss? well its none other than Stickers303! He Has won my FIRST EVER membership contest With 50 Votes And just about won! The votes were VERRRRRRY CLOSE BUT WELL DONE TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS THAT ENTERED THE CONTEST! xD

Heres Is The Poll Showing How Close The Votes Were! :D



The votes were So close! And we also got a new record and got a huge number of 191 votes! :D xD Thank you people that al took part in the voting! :D

And Heres Our Winners Entry! STICKERS303!



I say.... its a really well drawn picture with a good amount of effort put in! xD

Also Lets Congratulate To All The Other Contestants Which Are:

Entry Number 1 = Crispy Mucho

Entry Number 2 = Fishergurl10

Entry Number 4 = Pengliam

Entry Number 5 = Revgreen

Entry Number 6 = Starz1909

Congrats one again to everyone who took part in the drawing and in the voting, you all rock my world!

Stickers303.... Come on msn when ever your free so i can give you ur membership code xD :) Everyone! keep on checking back because ill be having WAAAAAAAAAAY more contest in the future so keep on checking back on club penguin saavy and go on my twitter too for updates by Clicking Here!

Also! Were near to hitting 50000 Views On this site! so refresh And tell the world about this awesome blog! :D

Thats All For Now! Keep On Rocking and Stay Cool!

Waddle On Dudes! :D

Saavy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stickers + Saavy do u have an email I can contact you with? Don't have to reply to this.

-Athletico96

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stickers but i didnt think it was very fair, i thought #1 was the best

Hnw said...

Congratz Stickers303!

Podlepops said...

Congrats Stickers303!
The picture was great!

Stickers303 said...

Omg thanks so much =D My picture isnt the best, but I tried my best and put lots of hard work into it, so effort is what counts =D

-Stickers303

Stickers303 said...

Nice work to everyone else. You are very artistic.

-Stickers303

Magno20 said...

Try my blog its new.
http://magno20clubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/

Magno20 said...

Try my blog its new.
http://magno20clubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/

Magno20 said...

Try my blog its new.
http://magno20clubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!