About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 14 January 2010

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘More Rules For Membership Contest!◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘I NEED ALL MEMBERSHIP DRAWING ENTRIES BY TONIGHT FOR TOMORROWS POLL! ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

hi guys! how are you all? im just making this post to make my self clear and a little more rules about the membership contest! The thing that i want to get across about the contest right now is this:

1. Once You have drawn your picture and sent your entry to me, NO ONE can see it till Saturday where i will make a poll...

2. DO NOT PUT your entry on twitter because like i said the drawing is only for my and your eyes ONLY!

3. Once the poll is up for who should win the contest, you are NOT allowed to tell people to vote for you because that is VERY unfair to the contestants that made their effort and drew the picture. And if i do find out that ANYONE has been bribing or telling people to vote for them then i have the right to take your picture out of the voting draw and you will have no chances of winning.

4. You are not allowed to tell anyone which entry number is yours or else i WILL take you out of the draw...

5. BUT YOU CAN tell people to vote on the poll on Saturday on my site which will be located on the right hand side of this post.

ALSO: the contest is ending on Friday, and i will not let ANY entries go in on Saturday so be sue to draw quick and fast xD =D

Thats the new rules that i have added so can all contestants please read this post very carefully. sorry for all the caps on the words, its because i want people to see it lol =) id never shout and any of you and you know that =D xD

Thats all for now people..

Waddle On!

Saavy

1 comments:

Mark said...

Hi savy i want to enter messiforfcb is meh name and can u plz dm me on twitter im messiforfcbrocksoncp to tell me how to get wartermark on a picture thanks u rock!!!!

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!