About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 25 February 2010

The New Orange Puffle Is Here!!

Hi guys!club penguin just updated them selves and guess what??? the orange puffle is here! :O :O :O Look at these new updates on cp!



Heres a new log in screen! :O :O



Heres the catalog! LOOK ORANGE PUFFLE!!! XD

Now for the puffle page! here it comes! :O :O HOLD ON TIGHT PEOPLE! XD

Drumrolls Please! May I Introduce To You The Orange Puffle! :O



THERE IT IS! ITS SO CUTE N GOOFY! :D :D But its for MEMBERS ONLY! =( O Well....... You can still unlock it in the series 7 catalog when it comes out lol, i guess thats all for now! later ppl!

Click Here To Visit My Twitter!

Saavy

4 comments:

Csquadqb17 CLICK ME! said...

Hey saavy i added ur banner to my site! Go to it at csquadqb17.blogspot.com!

Anonymous said...

whuuaa the orange puffle is SOOO Zany!!! you savy?

StalyvegasCP said...

Hey! Your website is really awesome and I can see It's changed quite a lot since I last Visited. I hope you can shoot a Comment back on My Website, The Link is - www.ClubpenguinSV.com! Thanks. =)

pengliam said...

have you quit as there is new cheats

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!