About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 11 February 2010

News Paper Issuse # 226 Is finally Here!

Hi Guys! saavy here! just posting the new newspaper that came out EXACTLY JUST NOW! :D :D It Was Delaed and club penguin made a post about it on their blog about it being delayed but here it is! Read IT And Weep! :







Things To Look Forward To!:

♥ New Puffle Furniture Coming Out On The 12th Of February 2010!

♥ The New Play Called The Secrets Of The Bamboo Forest Coming To The Stage On The 12th Of February 2010!

♥ New Igloo Catalog Come Out On The 19th Of February 2010!

♥ And Finally THE PUFFLE PARTY! XD XD Coming Out ON The 19th Of February 2010! :D :D

So What is everyone looking forward too out of those 4? im looking forward to the puffle party! :D :D i just LOVE MY PUFFLES so much! THERE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE :D :D ! Agree? Or Am I Just A Bit Of A Freak LOL! Leave All Your Comments Saying what your looking forward 2 and i will moderate it and post it! XD

On the other hand...... I GOT 50000 VIEWS! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I DONT KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO THANK YOU ALL IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY! :D :D Ill be throwing a party VERY soon on club penguin and i will be adding up to three penguins there too! :D im so happy thank you guys again so much! xD

Dont forget to Follow Me On My Twitter Because im always tweeting guys! and ill be updating myself 24/7! :D thats all for now guys ill make another post tomorrow about club penguin cheatz! Thats all for now pplz! take care!

Saavy

0 comments:

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!