About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Club Penguin Times Issue #240!

Hey Guys! The Cp News Paper Issue Is Out So Come N Read It N Wheap It All Over Here!






:O :O There Will Be Pop Corn On Cp Tomorrow At The Sports Shop But Its Not There Right Now! So Check In The Spots Shop Later On Tomorrow! Thats The Front Head Line About Pop Corn! (Pop Corn From Herbert! In The Veggie Villan!)

Things That Are Coming Up!:

♣ New Pin Hidden On May The 21st 2010!

♣ The Ice Rink Will Turn Into The Soccer Field Just On Time For Summer On May The 28th 2010!

♣ The New Penguin Style Catalog Will Be Out On The 4th Of June 2010!

♣ Ruby And The Ruby Will Return To The Stage On The 11th Of June 2010!

♣ And Finally New Penguin Mail Postcards Will Be Here On The 11th Of June 2010 Too!

How Awesome Is That! The Popcorn Will Be All Over The Sports Shop By Tomorrow Or Later On Today! So Be Sure To Check Back On Club Penguin Saavy And Keep Your Eves Open And Peeled For Any Pop Corn! =D

Saavy

0 comments:

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!