About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Tuesday 4 May 2010

NEW THEME And A NEW Start!

Hey People! Saavy here, i spent about two hours on the computer trying to look for something fun to do, then when i checked my inbox, i got an e-mail from blogger saying i can change themes, then i changed my whole entire theme for my blog! I LOVE IT! Do You? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ♥ It Looks So Cooooooool! XD So Im Making This Post To Ask You All If You Can Vote On The Two New Polls On The Right Hand Side Bar For Me Please. And Can You Please Give Me Some Feed Back On What You Think About The Blog Please? And Can You Try And Help Me By Answering These Questions:

1. Do You Like The New Theme?

2. Will You Visit Club Penguin Saavy More Often Now?

3. Any Need For Improvements?

Thats All The Questions, So Can you all please take your time and answer those three questions only by leaving a comment, Thank you! =)


As A New start, i Saavy, will try my hardest and will be posting on Club Penguin Saavy as long as my fans (YOU!) are still there to support my blog! thanks You All So Much! bye guys!

Saavy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!