About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Saturday 26 September 2009

Music Of The Week! =D

hi guys! hows your weekend going? mines going perfect so far! i just love the weekends dont you? there the best things ever! except for summer and xmas holidays! :) back to this weeks Music Of The Week.......

This Week's Music Of The Week Is..............................

Break Your Heart By Taio Cruz!



Im very sorry its not the official video because they wont show there embed url so that means i cant copy the vid and post ti here sorry, but you can watch the official video if you want to at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOg_IHwXWsk&feature=related

Do you like this song? i do! i LOVE IT! it has a good meaning of the song and i like the background sound.... did you know that this song is number 1 on the hit UK charts at the moment? im not surprised :D xD dont forget ill be having mini twitter parties and i might add in some of them so be sure to follow me on twtter at:

www.twitter.com/CPSaavy

Come back and watch out for new posts at www.clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot.com ;)

Saavy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool but i never heard of it

Anonymous said...

OMG AWESOME! But Havent Heard Of Him =P {Pup}

Super Ben 5 said...

Zxz192 stop posting on his Blog! :O

-Super Ben 5

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!