About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Saturday 5 September 2009

PARTY REVIEW! xD

hi guys! sorry 4 not posting the fall fair cheats, ill try my best to! anywayz heres the party review! it was kind of awesome! ;D



first of all we all started at the ski lodge to have some races instead of my igloo because non of the special guests came in :(



then all of a sudden my special guest Loki Terry Invited Yoda Ads :D :D Which really had a VERY good impact on the party and attracted alot of crowds :)





then we all headed over to the ski lodge and then i played a few games, and after playing some games when ever i wanted to go some where else some weird glitch came up saying please exit the room before logging out, that kept on popping up so i only got a chance to play 1 game sorry! and to imbaress my self i also lost that 1 game! so well played Tim250! :D I SHALL WIN NEXT TIME :P :D

then we went to the ice burg and chilled out on the slides for like 5 minutes and tehn we were supposed to go to yoda ads igloo but his internet got disconnected and i guess that was the end of the party, it was not as how i expected it to be but ill have more soon to come anyway so dont worry if you could not make it.

and thanks to the special guests + V.I.P.'s who showed up which are:
Loki Terry (thanks man u made teh party ROCK! :D)

Ray Toolbear ( u werent there for to long but party started off with you :D)

Yoda Ads (the party went great when you came but the crows just went wako! :D xD)

And Finally My Man Zxz192 ( thanks for showing up dude, it really made me happy seeing my best buddy partying with me so thanks 4 coming z!)

And Also a huge thank you to all the people who managed to come to the party! the party would have never been a party with out you! thank you all for coming!

Dont forget i nearly have 1000 tweets so ill have a mini party when i get there so keep on checking back on my twitter and ill add 1 random follower soon because i have over 150 followers so the person will be announced later on today on my twitter :D

Thanks Guys!

Saavy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met you,Happywagon and Ray Toolbear at the cove and forest on Fjord! Thanks for giving me the postcard Saavy.And you Happywagon if you ever read this.

~DJ DUDEX~

Anonymous said...

I now have three from you,1 from Happywagon and one from Stickers303!

Super Ben 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super Ben 5 said...

Hey Saavy can you check out my new blog its http://superben5.blogspot.com/
thanks!
-Super Ben 5

Jrox2900 said...

Hey, It's Jrox2900, My site is http://cpcheatshome.com/ and I have talked a little to you on twitter. My site has over 50,000 hits. Wanna be friends? Just comment back!

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!