About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 10 September 2009

Reviewed By You!

ok remember on the last reviewed by you the question was what are your plans for the fair? and a penguin named fruithill said:

My plan for the fair is:
1. Play fair games and use points to get the brilliant prizes,
2. Play my tuba at the lighthouse wearing purple,
3. Go to all the parties that I can,
4. Chat with my friends using emotes only,
5. THINK HOW GREAT CLUB PENGUIN IS!
And if I can manage I'm going to hold the best dance contest ever!




So what do you all thing about this? its cool isent it :)

The question for this week is we want to know all the best things about being a ninja! so go ahead and go on the club penguin's blog and post your answer. club penguin will post one (50 - 75 words) in next week's Reviewed By You blog. And if your comment is posted club penguin will also add 10,000 coins to your penguin account!! xD how awesome is that!. Don't forget to use your penguin name so club penguin can add coins onto your penguin account :D good luck! i might write one as well for some fun and ill tell you if it gets posted :D

Saavy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1000 coins thats awesome! saavy you rock

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!