About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Monday 20 April 2009

All Agents And All Tour Guides Get paid! :)

ok starting from the first of may all secret agents and all tour guides will ged paid every month for doing their jobs! Aunt Artic will update us and will tell us all about it in the club penguin times this thursday! thats Awsomee i cant wait! n i hope non-members can use their money fore something for once!! XD




smoovy pic ;)

saavy

3 comments:

Padguindude7 said...

That's so cool. Thanks for posting.
Waddle on. NO HABLO ESPANOL

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

me quiting my blog i stuffed it up and i cant get it back and i wont come back

Incredible71 said...

Saavy good job putting the post you are doing awesome but dude I'm trying to make Fireballguy.blogspot.com a more popular sight so plz dude can you help a little and btw thanks for putting your comments of hte sight lol and awesome blog i cnat stop going on it

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!