About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Wig Party With Lux1200! :)

hi ppl tis saavy, just here to say that yesterday lux1200 had a wig party n me n zxz was there :) it rocked out really! it was really fun and lux gave postcards out and he eveen would sled race with u if u asked XD isent that awsome? lol. hope i saw some of u there!

click on the pictures to ENLARGE them ;)


Heres the postcard lux sent me :)


Heres luxes player card!


Heres me n lux racing!


And finally me n lux waving!

that party was a really fun party, even fano showed up :)
to see more pic go on luxes site which is

http://clubpenguincheatcp.com/

later ppl!

saavy

4 comments:

Tboyman said...

I ussually go to his paties,but I didn't and I also got a post card a few months ago!


-Tboyman

Dex Dude said...

Nice!

~Dex Dude~

Anonymous said...

lux1200 doesn't seem that famous to me because i see him all the time. Not to exciting. Mimo throws more of a party then he does.

Zxz192 said...

FANO SHOWED UP??!!! Oh man, I wish id stayed now! I just got kinda bored and even though there wasnt that many of us and even though I asked him nicely he wouldn't send me a postcard and I hadn't really heard of him anyway so I logged off.

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!