About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Saturday 25 April 2009

Music Of The Week!

hi ppl! from now on on every saturday ill be putting a video of music of the week! and i would love 2 here from u on what u think of it! :)

Music Of The Week This Week Is .......................

Jai Ho! By The Pussycat Dolls And A R Rahman!






I would love 2 hear from what u think of this song! my opinion is i cant stop listening to it!

thanks XD

saavy

8 comments:

Rasengan34 said...

??
____
Can u meet me on cp at ice pond at the dock 1:00?(cptz)

Rasengan34 said...

also check me blog it weired

Rasengan34 said...

Forgot date:27(april)
7:00(CPTZ)
Ice pond
dock

Incredible71 said...

I love that song keep doing cool stuff on htis site and yo ppl go on www.Fireballguy.blogspot.com

Tiny Tim77/ Timmy said...

Hi saavy, can you go to my site and try my contest. Everyone else is welcome to! My website is tinytim77clubpenguin.blogspot.com

-Tiny Tim77

Juh76t said...

AWEOSME!I LUV IT!

Happywagon (CPG Mod) said...

I like the original on Slumdog Millionaire better. I bought the original on itunes. I don't like re makes. O well.

Happywagon (CPG Mod)

Anonymous said...

i love that song it rocks!

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!