About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 23 April 2009

Updates On Getting Paid And Medevil Party!

so we finally herd from aunt artic that if ur a tour guide person u will get paid every month and if ur a tour guide person and a secret agent then u will get 500 coins! and the new tobaggan will be out for all u sled racing fans andd finally they will be a medevil party coming up on the 8th of may till the 17th of may! hope there free items :)

click on the pics to enlarge them :)






saavy

8 comments:

DaGamer said...

I saw your one post about Mimo mods. Yeah there was a blank space. I hope that was me...
I have been visiting his site for years and he STILL hasn't notice who visits his blog EVERY day and answers questions. I just wish he would notice how I help him out...

-Dagamer (Nice site!)

Juh76 said...

lol i've been answering questions 4 a long time! i hope he notices im trying to be a cpg mod lol!

Incredible71 said...

Hi saavy can you do me a favor PLZ. Can you go on www.Fireballguy.blogspot.com

DaGamer said...

Yeah I have a blog too..... maybe you can see mine.

http://dagamersite.blogspot.com/

If you like follow be a mod or chat mod!

-Dagamer

Incredible71 said...

Hey Saavy thanks for coming in Fireballs blog and btw cool site keep up the awesome work

Anonymous said...

AWESOME I LOVE UR SITE

WILDER194

Spider880 said...

Hey Saavy! It's me Spider! I don't have a site but I have an account on the Club Penguin Wiki. It's really cool. You should maybe join. See you on CP!
-Spider880

DaPrankstar said...

hey please post and come to this awesome party!

Wig Party!
Come to the wig party wearing a wig to get on the front of the Community blog!

Time: 8am PST (4pm UK)
Date: Tomorrow, Tuesday 28th April 09
Place: Iceberg
Server: Down Under

Tell your friends, post on your blog and get others to post this on their blog! Lets try and get as many people as we can so we go on the blog!!!

Yours Waddling
Daprankstar

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!