About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Monday 11 May 2009

Awsome New BG From Rock Hopper!

hi ppl, as many of u already know this but when u go and meet rock hopper (the fluffy rock hopper lol) he will give u a special coin code which will alow u 2 unlock a special awsome player back ground!



the thing is that me and zxz wont be able to get 1. but i herd that RH mite bring it on his next visit. :)

really awsome isent just wish i got my hands on 1 LOLZ! :D

saavy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well who's gonna go to Disneyworld anyway? I've only been to Disneyland twice so you'd have to be pretty LUCKY to get one unless you're super rich!

-Athletico96

Anonymous said...

awesome! I love it that my comments don't get moderated!

Anonymous said...

Ya I deleted that comment because it was too random,lol

yoshhi456 said...

hey saavy its yoshhi can you go on my site alwaysclubpenguin.blogspot.com

and awesome site

yoshhi456

Tshad6 said...

you rock please make your mod


vist me on my site below :www.younis560cp.blogspot.com

flab147 said...

i was gonna go there but we are going to italy insted so i hope i get bandabe or wateev his name is and rhs bakround

Flab147

Burpy678 the freindly dinosaur said...

i want to go to disney land! waaaah!

Burpy678
You may remember me from earlier. or maybe not.

Burpy678 the friendly dinosaur said...

they kind of messed up with the boat, looks like it crashed backwards into the mountain.

Burpy678
Thats Mama Luigi to you Mario!

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!