About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 7 May 2009

Clubpenguin Viking Opera And More Updates! =)

ok how awsome is this? cp has announced its SUPA NEW PLAY called 'The Haunting Of The Viking Opera'!



so this play is about some vikings and it all had a sudden twist! DA DA DAAAAAAAA! lol.

also dont forget its Friday 2moro and u no wat that means??? well it means that theirs the new play out tomorrow, theres going to be a new pin and it is gonna be time to PARTAYYY in Medevil stile! woot woot hope theres a new free item for every 1 lol cuz im dieing for summin free!
=)
saavy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya I really want something free(for once) too!

-Athletico96

Anonymous said...

Hey! There's no comment moderation!?

Anonymous said...

I wonder why?

Anonymous said...

First comment though!

flab147 said...

it says if there comment moderation

Flab147

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

lol i dont moderate my comments lol, cuz i want ppl to feel free n say wat they wqanna say except for swearing n all.

saavy

flab147 said...

saavy can we meet up on cp some time?

Flab147

flab147 said...

saavy do you think you should make mods i do

Flab147

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hi flab, u sed can we meet up, well sure we can but not right now but maybe 2moro if i got time, i dont think i need mods yet cuz not many ppl visit my site yet but i will have mods in a while. :)

saavy

Tennisbaseball said...

cool once there is mods i will be one!

flab147 said...

wen theres mods ill try be one

Flab147

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

saavy can u add me again some idoit hacked my cp account and deleted u from my list so mimo chats not working can u tell a time we can meet?

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!