About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Friday 15 May 2009

Rock Hopper Spotted But Look Closer...

yes its final that rock hoppers coming back to give us a vist go and check it owt through the telescope! but look at it. its all green?!?! wats up with the ship?



As u can see in this pic theres rock hoppers ship but look closer....



Its green! WOAH! looks like rock hopper brought some greeny stuff for us lol, it looks liek palm trees and wiggly stuff lolz! what do u thing rock hopper is up 2 now??

saavy

6 comments:

flab147 said...

first comment lol

Flab147

flab147 said...

i mite quit modding on mimos site because im getting no progress

flab147

flab147 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

GRR i hate hackers, dont worry ill sort that owt 4 u, and sont quit mooding cuz i think u r gonna be 1 soon no lie lol :)

saavy

flab147 said...

THANX SAAVY FOR SAYIN THAT but im at my friends house rite now and my computer broke and im gettin new one on monday so i wont be able to comment agen til then

Flab147

Tshad6 said...

Howdy,

Great post as you seem a hard worker...
UmI would love everyone to check out my blog:
Younis560cp.blogspot.com
You can feel free to comment, follow and vote as muck as you want as i would be really happy to read your comments, and see your votes and find out that you are following me!
Well thats all for now!

Until then, Waddle on...
Younis560

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!