About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Sunday 31 May 2009

Britain's Got Talent Winners!!!!!!!!

woot woot!!!! did you all watch britain's got talent last night?? hope you all did because DIVERSITY WON!! woooooott! they won and kicked Susan off the stage! here are some pictures of britain's got talent and diversity's winning dance! ENJOY! XD



heres a picture of the britain's got talent beginning.



and here are our winners.... diversity!

finally ill show u all a video of the winners dance!



what did u think about that!?!


hope u all liked it :) :D XD


saavy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah! Just like American Idol, well gotta mow the lawn laterz!

P.S. Those 2 kids are flexible! I wish I could flip like that! lol


-Athletico96

Zxz192 said...

yeah I liked diversity and I wanted them to win. ANd Zoezoe mentions me in her new podcast at the end go to mimo.cc to hear it and hear her say my penguin name!

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm not sure if advertising is allowed but Miaponygirl9 made this mini city thing and getting more people to it makes it grow.

http://cpga.myminicity.com/

Anonymous said...

your name cool! I'll listen to it now,lol


-Athletico96

Frostylittle said...

Dear Saavy,
I'm sorry but the prise is a surprise! All I can say it WILL have something to do with CP! So, do you want to join?

Frostylittle said...

Dear Saavy,
I'm sorry but the prise is a surprise! All I can say it WILL have something to do with CP! So, do you want to join?

Filp3134 said...

i dont live in britan
come to my site

Anonymous said...

Oh saavy is english...that explains it...

-friend573

Anonymous said...

you Americans sound funny! You say zee-ex-zee. We say zed-ex-zed. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(am I good at typing ha or what!?)

Zxz192 said...

hey athletico we say zed ex zed too but zoezoe pronounced the z like zee like they do in america lol zee ex zee sounds weird but zed ex zed sound much better lol at least she said my name (kinda) lol

Frostylittle said...

Dear Saavy,
Can you email me a picture of your penguin in its regular outfit? But don't wear a back ground or pin! It's for a poster I'm making for Neighborhood Survival. My email is griffdog200@aol.com

Narutofan564 (CPG MOD in Training) said...

they rocked!

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!