About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Neighbor Hood Survival And More!

hi ppl its saavy! well i have been really busy lately cuz skool started for me yesterday but i have got some new things to show you :) number 1 is my costume, i gess by my poll results i will now change my new costume to something else, ill show u a pic of my new costume :)

and number 2 is neighbor hood survival! its this blog that has like some challanges and it has lots of different penguins and there is a PRIZE in the final, am am taking part in it so hope all of you guys gan have a look at their blog :)

the blog is.....

http://clubpenguinneighborhood.blogspot.com

go and check it out :)

and heres the pic of my new outfit.



there is a reason y i dont have a pin and a back ground on this picture ;)

hope you all like my new outfit :D

saavy

6 comments:

Lil mock 11 said...

Dude, c u at the survival conetest this summer!
P.S u wanna make an alliance so that if one of us wins we both win! U in for it?

Frostylittle said...

Check out my latest post!
-Frostylittle

Planejerle18 said...

Cool

Frostylittle said...

Dear Saavy,
Right now, I have encountered a problem. I can't turn the background of OTHER penguin's player cards white! So, now I ask that you send in a picture of JUST your penguin. Make sure the background is white!
-Frostylittle

Tiny Tim77/ Timmy said...

Wow, nice new costume, it makes you look gangster. lol.

-Tiny Tim77

Zxz192 said...

u dont have pin and background because u needed to send them a picture without pin and background to neighbourhood survival thing so they can make a poster lol. I asked to be in it too but I think I was too late

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!