About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Sunday 28 June 2009

Puffle Games & Aunt Artic!

woot i feel much better after that last post! :)so hope all of u are ok and r having fun! have u ever herd of the puffle games? its a competition that a penguin called goofy73 made! its awesome! and what makes it more challenging is that their over 70 competitors! woot! the first challange was to draw an aunt artic...... so r u ready to see the 1 that i drew?? ur gonna laugh sooo much... but heres my drawing of aunt artic!



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! i cant stop laughing aswell! Hahahahahaaa!

aint i an amaising artist? LOOL! i no im not really ;) so hope u all liked it! XD

saavy

12 comments:

lil mock 11 said...

lol!lol!lol!LOL!! hahah!! i can't stop laughing!!! ur funny!

flab147 said...

its better than i did
i drew a stick man sayin im aa

flab147 said...

goof rox
oh yah and i didnt anter it

Incredible71 said...

LOL! That's funny lol!

Zxz192 said...

hey saavy looking at that artistic masterpiece, I think you will be the next Leonardo Da Vinci!!

Anonymous said...

Saavy--

Do you know if...
Can MIMO777 and clubpenguingang blog can control the advertisements
on the right-hand columns.


The smiley advertisers and 'custom cursor advertisers' install loads and loads of extra junk if one clicks thru to the advertisements...

flab147 said...

sav are u still in cpga?
i quit trying because i am in club penguin donut army its cool.

Flab147

katmicah said...

whats the puffle games??? how can i enter? it seems really fun!

3jel97 said...

email me at 3jel97@gmail.com im a cpg mod so u add me.
3jel97

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have to sites www.darthpuckie.wordpress.com and My secret site is a google blog

Anonymous said...

You are penguin of the week congrats!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!