About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Fire Works On Club Penguin!

woot woot, hows every body doing ?? its the 1st day of april and im loving the weather in england! hope some of u are aswell! just bringing in some cp news, well most of u should know that their fire works goin on on club penguin! go to the mountain and the ice burg to see them!



the reason y there are fore works is because it is canada day today and on the 4th of july its independence day in U.S.A :) so happy Independence for all u Americans out there!

and don't forget on the 3rd we will all be able to meet sensei in the ninja hide out! so if ur not a ninja start trying to become 1 so u can meet the 1 and only sensei!

saavy

10 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

fireworks rock!!

3jel97 said...

dude email me at 3jel97@gmail.com i became a cpg mod so add me.
3jel97

Anonymous said...

I have a blog too! Please come! It's
http://freeclubpenguinaccounts.blogspot.com/

flab147 said...

saavy ur cool and is ur contest gonna be a buddy contest?

Zxz192 said...

hey saavy at the top of the post u said it was the first day of APRIL. I think you mean July lol

Zxz192 said...

yeah the NS challenge tonight should be interesting. I hope we win, I dont want to be up for nomination again and get eliminated. AND BIG BROTHER IS AWESOME!!! I dont want Halfwit to get evicted lol I hope Sree goes!

flab147 said...

yay today is ur *CONTEST DAY*

flab147 said...

what about ur contest?

flab147 said...

you hav 50 bakrounds

Hedgehog 14 said...

im thinking 194 or so backgrounds

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!