About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Sunday 12 July 2009

Competition Results!

hi everybody! how are you all doing?? did you come to the NS party? were you there? hope everything's all going smooth...... anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy WE HAVE A WINNER FOR MY CONTEST!!

And that lucky penguin who gets to be my buddy isss

Super Ben 5!

Congratulations dude! you guessed that i had 67 backgrounds but i actually had 69! hmmmmmm wasent that number posted before on my last competition? O YEA! i had 69 pins when i had a pin competition! how freaky lol!

thanks to everybody who took part in the contest :D

To Super Ben 5
ill be able to add you but we can meet up at any time on cp :)

anyway im going to have another post later on about how i can improve this site so check back in for more news :) later! XD

saavy

4 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

saavy u should really consider joining slider94'c coin code contest.

Racket2000 said...

Ok! I am going to have a party. Heres the invitation:

Mini Adventure Party

Room: Racet2000s Igloo (on map)
Time: 1:00 (CPT)
Server: Deep Snow
Date: July 12

~Racet2000

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks Saavy! That's awesome tell me when you want to meet up on club penguin!
-Super Ben 5

... said...

Congratz Super Ben 5!

Oh and its funny cuz there were 67 comments on the post of your contest and he said 67! :D

-Floppyj10

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!