About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Monday 27 July 2009

IM A MIMO MOD! =)

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!
im sooooooooooo happy! im finally a mimo mod! all my hard work and modding has finally paid off :) the even better thing is my bestest buddy has become 1 aswell! im so proud of u zxz :) well done dude! so far stickers has become the 1st mimo mod, then i came second and then zxz in 3rd n then a kiwi boy 4th! wo will be next? im sooooooo bouncy! i might have a party with zxz to celebrate this so ill let u guys no soon if anythings gonna happen :)



here is a pic of the mod list :)

well done to the newest mods a well done gooofy 4 becoming a super mod :) im on top of the world today ! :) XD :D

saavy

17 comments:

Zxz192 said...

i would be happier but most people think i should still be legendary they dont think i should be mimo mod yet...

3jel97 said...

lol im not a new mod well now im a super mod but i wasnt a new mod.
3jel97

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!

A kiwi boy(CPG Mod) said...

YAY! ;-)
Laterz

Racket2000 said...

Saavy! I am a Mod now! Im free to do what I want. LOLZ!

~Racet2000 (CPG Mod)

Racket2000 said...

Zxz192 said...
i would be happier but most people think i should still be legendary they dont think i should be mimo mod yet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Zxz,

I think you deserve to be a Mimo mod. You answer loads of questions.
Now youre going to be friends with Mimo777!
Your friend,

Racet2000 (Official CPG Mod)

Frostylittle said...

Ya right now I'm still working on becaming a CPG Mod. I'm guessing the next time mimo adds mods it will probably be me and some girl IDK.
~Frostylittle, President of CPN

Safa153 said...

Well Done saavy; enjoy being Mimo Mod and being buddies with Mimo! LOL--
=> Safa153

Tennisbaseball said...

woot! im gonna try to be a mod now maybe!

Dex Dude said...

What about me? I am a legendary mod lol.

~Dex Dude~

Mellyb10 said...

i gotta say, i was on vacation for a while and mimo still put me up on the list, he really rocks!

Walrus said...

Fuckin ass hole! Shit! Boob!

Zxz192 said...

hey saavy I have posted my mimo mod party details! If you can make it, maybe you can have your party then too so it will be OUR party lol. here are the details:

Date: Saturday 31st July (this weekend!)

Time: 11am PST (penguin standard time), 7pm UK time, 2pm Eastern time, 1pm Central time, 12pm (lunchtime) Mountain time, 11am Pacific Time

Server: Fjord

Room: Dock

Hope you can make it. If you can, u can post these details too so like I said it can be our party and not just mine. I posted on my site and the CPGA site so there should be a fair few ppl there. Comment on my site to say if you can make it or not!

Zxz192 said...

k in that comment with the party details, i said 31st of July as the date. THAT WAS A MISTAKE, I MEANT 1ST AUGUST! lol

flab147 said...

im back form holidays

flab147 said...

saavy you can win free cp memberships every week! just go to this website http://www.arcticantics.com?player=58667

Incredible71 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!