About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Thursday 23 July 2009

A Summary Of Whats Happening This Week!

ok guys, im back and ready to post! so here it goes, are u all enjoying the music jam?? well if u are or are not the vote on the poll!

heres a summary of whats happening this week on club penguin :)

well firstly the music jam is ending on july the 26th :( so go and quickly find the penguin band and cadence if u have not already found them yet!



secondly its time to vote for a new colour! the colours are:
Lavender
Aqua Or
Maroon!
so go and choose your vote wisely XD what will u vote for? i might vote for aqua since i love the color blue or maybe lavender :)



and finally the penguin tales contest has started, all u have to do is submit ur story and hopefully u might win! b ut they ahve to do with cp so go ahead and give it a go!



good luck people!

o yea and today me and the bunnies from neighborhood survival are going to have our 7th task, and it is called battle of the bands! it id basically were the bunnies have to have a secret room (the Beacon) and we have to go and capture the puffles (there base is the boiler room) and we have to get them in prison, so the first team to capture all the players will be saved from eviction! :) so it would be good if some of you would come and support the bunnies. here is the details for this task!

WHEN: This Upcoming Thursday (TODAY!) 23 july 2009!
WHERE: Ice Palace, meet up at frosty littles igloo!
TIME: 4:00pm Estern Time/ 1:00pm CP Timezone

so i hope to see many of you there! XD

saavy

5 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

omg saavy im going on vacation!!!!!!! woot!
The only part is im leaving tuesday and coming back sunday so ill miss most of the week.

mysterious guy said...

MEET ME ON SERVER FJORD IN THE HQ!!!!!!

Zxz192 said...

hey saavy if i put ur banner on my site, will u put my banner on ur site? leave a comment on my site if u will

RacerXBoi said...

Saavy! Remember Me? RacerXBoi. Its been SOOOO Lond since we've talked. I miss ya! Guess I will talk to you later

Racket2000 said...

SAAVY! GUESS WHAT? YOU AND ZXZ ARE MIMO MODS!!!!! I AM A MOD NOW! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

~Racet2000 (CPG Mod)

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!