About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Friday 5 June 2009

Adventure Party Sneek Peek And Interview!

clubpenguin has just released a new sneek peek of the new adventure party coming next friday!
Next Friday you'll be able to discover Club Penguin like you never have before. theres gonna be a scavenger hunt! a members only tree house BOO! under groung ruins to explore and the secrets in the forest!! wow this partys sounds very KOOL!!! i cant wait!


lol me blocking the door LOL! XD


And don't forget to look in the Gift Shop at the new Penguin Style catalog for things that might help you explore. Get ready to discover what we hope is an awesome new Club Penguin adventure! WOOT WOOT XD

Andd

today i got interviewed by a penguin called jesse458!

to check out this sweet interview go on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb_6m-WAkCc&feature=channel

hope u enjoy it.

saavy

8 comments:

Frostylittle said...

Dear Saavy,
Your buddy can probably join. But I'll have to see...
-Frostylittle

Dex Dude said...

Ummmm...SOrry but that's a dorr not a chair lol.

~Dex Dude~

Tboyman said...

It is the Ice Rink duh! The Stands1

-Tboyman

Tiny Tim77/ Timmy said...

It's not a chair, It's a door. Lol.

-Tiny Tim77

Tennisbaseball said...

can you add me saavy?

Bb Polo745

Zxz192 said...

aww your lucky nobody has asked to interview me before and I would LOVE to be interviewed! And that room has to be the ice rink like Tboyman says. I new it when I saw the pic last night. Theres the door and the stands on the left. We will probably have to play water polo or something like that. ANd Tboyman you won my contest so I need to add you sometime lol

Frostylittle said...

Dear Saavy,
I'll I can say is you are on the right track. But... Theres a little more to the challenge than commenting it on a post. The reason I deleted that was because since Neighborhood Survival starts Monday, I thought thats enough to hundle for now. Good Luck!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

Zxz192 said...

Hey saavu thanks for asking griffdog if I can join in with the neighbourhood survival thing! I dont think I will be able to though because that uncle sonic guy will probably be taking Darkpumas "place" (because I believe darkpuma isnt actually part of the cast yet they just want him to join. Which i ca see why because he is a beta) but maybe I will be allowed in (cross ur flippers lol)

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!