About Me

My Photo
Saavy (CPG Mod)
I'm a Boy ,I am 16 years old, i love club penguin, I am a very fun and and a very happy person to be with, quiet talkative lol, im in year 10, love to meet new people, i hate homework, and i am a very energetic and a hyper person :D :D
View my complete profile

Are You Excited For The Fair Of 2010! =D

My Blogroll!

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Pin Tracker

Saturday 20 June 2009

Exams And Adding........

hi ppl saavy here! jsut saying that if im not posting or doing any modding on mimos site then thats because i have a very important test on monday but after that ill try and have a party and ill also try and update my blog more regularly.

and i am just going to say that wen ever i go to a mimo party people always want to add me, but the problem for me is im gessing that all the penguins just want to add me because im a legendary mod on mimos site, and i want people to add me for something else like knowing me more that just a mod, like this site i want people to know it n stuff, BUT i cant add any1 anyway because my buddy list of full or else i would add some people :) SO all i want is that i want people to know me more than just a mod on mimos site. hope that who ever is reading this had understood wat im trying to say here , thanks for reading this :)

saavy

13 comments:

flab147 said...

sav y u put the addin part?
we no ur full

... said...

I understand Saavy! I think your cool not just of mimo's blog but because of your blog and the way you act.

Thanks!
-Floppyj10

Tennisbaseball said...

ok i understand.

Tboyman said...

I understand, but you still rock as a MOD, I know how it feels now that I have felt being regular to becoming a MOD.

-Tboyman

flab147 said...

hmmmm sandstar floppy person i do aswell because he lives 1 country away from me hes really kind and phunny and alot more

Flab147 :P

Rockhoppergp/Juh76t said...

saavy i know its kinda dum to scream saying ADD ME when they already stinkin know that ur full. i think more ppl should like check out ur site it totally ROCKS OUT LOUD!! and also ur rlly nice dude-- IDEA! saavy remember the coins u got for ns? well u cud use those for giving postcards to otha ppl! aint i a genius:) well anyways good luck on the test n rock on! BTW have u seen me trying to be a cpg mod? wen i comment its JUH76T(CPG MOD) but normally it would have been ROCKHOPPERGP(CPG MOD) but i started modding b4 Juh76t got banned forever on cp so yh



Juh76t/Rockhoppergp

Frostylittle said...

Ok, check out my latest post for the penguin awrad ceremony!
-Frostylittle President of CPN
P.S. Also, in case you didnt know I've made teams! So check out the post too lol!

Amanda Dlny said...

Hey so your in year 9? Does that mean your from UK? Cool! Im from Ireland so its cool ta know a penguin that lives close enough! Well like closer than all them American penguins! ha! :P

BTW! Ur blog is class innit! :)

~Amanda Dlny

Anonymous said...

i see and understand




sorry i didn't write that much i need to post and do lots of stuff to my blog its need


from: joeythe1st

Tennisbaseball said...

so your still in school?

Frostylittle said...

I've posted the challenge for the week, late. Check it out.
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

Slider94 said...

BEASTLY BUNNIES TEAM MEETING TONIGHT AT 8:00 ON MY SITE!!

clubpenguincheatn.blogspot.com

be there or be square! (lol)

-Slider94, CPC President

Frostylittle said...

I changed the time for you and Zxz. The Soccer game is now at 12:00pm CP Timezon. Is this ok?
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

Mimo's #1 Fan!

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!

Follow Me Twitter Badge

Number Of Penguins Viewing This Site Are ...

Lets Beat 30! xD

My View Counter xD

hit counter

COPYRIGHT! ©

All Screen Shots And Texts Are All Copyright Of clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot .com This Means That You Are Not Allowed To Take Anything Off This Site And Use It For Your Own Site. If I See Anybody Copying Any Texts Or Snap Shots From My Site Then I Have The Right To Shut Down Your Site. This Page Is Protected By My Free Copyright. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009 © MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Mimo Games!

Mimo Games!